Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

MY SECOND CUSTOM MADE JEWELRY TREE- INSPIRED BY MY PERSONAL ONE

I really like to make different jewelry trees, not anything that you will see in any other other place, ever! I sometimes go to different stores to find cool vases, candle holders and even plant pots to get inspired for my next tree. This is one of those where I used an unconventional vase for the jewelry tree:




I used a soap holder with very pretty mirrored detailing on the sides. This tree was meant to be just like my personal tree, but with a twist. I painted the branches just like my own tree (black with glitter) and I added the branch to the soap holder. I then added some clear jewels to the top of the vase for added beauty and then topped off the tree with red hanging jewels.
I really like the way this jewelry tree came out! Oh, and yes, this was a custom order for someone who loved the tree!

Thank you for reading my blog! You can follow me on:
FACEBOOK- www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytrees
TWITTER- EB Jewelry Trees
OUR OWN STORE- www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment