Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

PURPLE AND SILVER JEWELRY TREE

Are you a purple lover? Well, this is something that might be of your interest. I created this beautiful silver and black jewelry tree, which, if you ask me,I think it has a very interesting shape of its own. Here are some pictures. You can look at more pictures at www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com:




I was inspired to create this jewelry tree after I was at a certain store where they sell lots of cute candle holders (for a reasonable cost). I was shopping around for ideas for my next jewelry tree when I came across a beautiful glass candle holder that I just had to have (second picture)! When I saw this candle holder, I automatically thought that it would look perfect with purple branches. I painted the inside of the candle holder with the same purple paint I used for the branches since the original candle holder comes in a silver color with certain see through areas. 
I chose a deep purple for the tree because i thought when put together, it would make the whole thing look a little royal. I also added a couple of strands of silver and purple mini jewels. Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment