Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Saturday, December 10, 2011

VINTAGE WHITE AND RED MANZANITA JEWELRY TREE

So I have been inspired by the whole damask beauty themes lately. That print adds a certain femininity and glamour to anything, if done right, of course! Since that is my latest obsession, I have been incorporating the damask print on a lot of my jewelry trees. 




This jewelry tree was one of my damask themed jewelry trees ( I have plenty more in mind coming up, trust me). I hand painted the branches and the vase a vintage white. I then added red damask prints to the vase. Although you cannot see this in these pictures, I painted the top of the vase a red as well. Last but not least, I added 5 red hanging jewels to the tree to help the red "pop" more. 
This was not a custom order, it was only a tree that I made under inspiration. I came up with the combinations of colors and prints because I thought it would all come together nicely, which I think it did : ) I woke up one day and decided that I wanted to make a jewelry tree that had those two colors, which remind me of vintage items that would look perfect in a vintage-chic bedroom. Just add some awesome jewelry, and you're set! 

As always, thank you for reading my blog and don't forget to find me on:
FACEBOOK- www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytrees
TWITTER- EB Jewelry Trees
AND OUR OWN STORE- www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment