Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SILVER AND BLACK JEWELRY TREE INSPIRATION

Hi everybody! So I was thinking about how I got inspired to make the silver and black jewelry tree that I am about to show you. Let me show you the pictures first.

I still had the whole antique thing going on, so I decided to make something similar to my tree, but a little different. I painted the glass vase a silver glitter and then topped it off with the black damask print. When I finished it I thought it would look good in a room that is surrounded by antique lovers, but wasn't too crazy about it. I decided it would be worth to post it on my store anyway even though I was a little hesitant. 

What do you know? It was my first online sale! It also ended up being one of my more popular items, being that about a week later after this one sold, I got a request to make another one, just with different colors (my latest custom order). Let me show you that one:



I actually think this tree came out pretty cute! I love the distressed copper finish with the clear jewels and the peach damask print on the vase. 

Anyway, that is the store behind those two trees. 



No comments:

Post a Comment