Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

WELCOME TO MY FIRST POST!!!

I am so exited to finally have created a blog! This is going to be so much fun! I guess I should start by telling you a little about why I'm doing this. About 1 month ago, I started making jewelry trees. I use etsy.com to post my items for the world to see, but I still feel I need to make my jewelry trees have a story of their own, so you can truly see why they are so unique.

Where do I get my inspiration for my jewelry trees? The inspiration is everywhere! I might be looking at the sunset one day and get a beautiful concept for a jewelry tree from all the vibrant colors in the sunset. I am always looking for inspiration because I am determined to make the most unique trees you will ever see!

Let me tell you a little story about how I came up with the design for my jewelry tree, followed by some pictures so you can see what I'm talking about. I have been working on decorating my bedroom for a bit now. I wanted my bedroom to have a edgy, cool, vintage sort of feel to my room, so I came up with a red/white/ black theme. I decided to make my walls red, then I bought a white and black damask bed comforter and I will follow my theme with accessories by getting lots of black candle holders and mirrored accessories. I then came up with the idea of making myself a jewelry tree, since all of the jewelry boxes I was finding were too small for my needs. I then came up with this:


Oh, how I love my jewelry tree! I decided to incorporate my theme into the jewelry tree. I really think it captures what I want in my room perfectly!

That is basically how my inspiration happened with my jewelry tree, and trust me, every tree I make has a story behind it, so come back for another story soon : )

You can find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytrees   and on Twitter by the name: ebjewelrytrees AND to view my trees: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment