Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TURQUOISE AND BLACK JEWELRY TREE

Have you ever been inspired by a color so much that you can't get it out of your head? That's the relationship I have with the color turquoise, for some reason. I love how the color looks with everything, but I especially like the way it looks with this jewelry tree. You will actually see this color come up frequently in my collection because of my collection! Take a look at this jewelry tree's picture:




I chose to make this jewelry tree a turquoise tree with a black and glitter vase. I felt like going a little simple with the design to make the branches pop all on their own. I topped off the vase with clear sea glass to make it look a little nicer and then topped off the design with a couple of giant hanging jewels. I really like the shape of the branches, it kind of looks like a wish bone if you as me, hahaha.
This kind of jewelry tree would look so good in a loving home who will appreciate it for its beauty and charm. Anyone who is interested in adopting this beautiful jewelry tree will be happy to have a new addition to their decor and love the way it shows off their beautiful jewelry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment