Welcome!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I am so happy to share with the whole world my journey into making these awesome jewelry trees!

Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytreed
Follow me on Twitter: EB Jewelry Trees
AND see my store at: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

STORY BEHIND MY FIRST CUSTOM ORDER EVER!

Although I haven't been making jewelry trees very long, I have already gotten some custom order requests that I have enjoyed making very much. Let me post some pics of my first ever custom order.



You are looking at a beautiful hot pink glitter with silver glitter jewelry tree. It is very heavy and sturdy as well. I made it for someone who contacted me through facebook.com, asking me if I could make them a jewelry tree with their favorite colors. I asked them if they had a certain design in mind, and they let me know that they were open to whatever I wanted to make, as long as it contained the colors they like: Silver and Hot pink. 
It took me about 1 1/2 days to make the tree and when finished, I loved the result! I added the damask print on the vase myself and in case you were wondering, I made the vase myself as well! I like the way this tree looks like it came out of a forest, due to the shape of the branches, yet it looks like something that can add lots of beauty to your home as decor. 
I really do have fun making jewelry trees. It helps me get my creative side going while making something that is beautiful and useful for everyone who owns jewelry. Since the days of my first jewelry trees (about a month ago, lol) I have learned to tweak my trees for the better. I now make smaller vases (about 5"x5"x2.5"), and use materials which allow the trees to be lighter 
(weighing in at about 1lb!), yet still very sturdy. 

Thanks for reading my blog, and as always, you can find me on:
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/ebjewelrytrees
TWITTER: EB Jewelry Trees
AND OUR ONLINE STORE: www.ebjewelrytrees.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment